Sunday 7 May 2017

Winners - Challenge#58 - Theme

Hello all! I'm so very sorry to be so late with the winners post. I have to admit that I was so busy last week, I completely forgot. I've visited all those submitting entries for our Architecture challenge and you amaze me with your creativity. Anyway, I'd better get on with announcing the winners:

WINNER


We love the way the skyline stands out against the fabulous sky and the die cut hello!
Great take on the challenge.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)

#7 - Poli


Classical architecture with a Roman column - simply super!



Such a great idea to make a card based on house plans and a tiny key too.
We love the sentiment.



An elegant take on the challenge with lovely design paper and super die cuts.



A very clever use of embossed brick wall - with graffiti text. 

Congratulations to you all. Please pick up your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blogs. And once again, sorry to be so late posting the results.

Before I go - a quick reminder that you still have time to play along with our current challenge to feature MANY LEGS - TMR#59 on your masculine projects. You have until midnight (BST) Tuesday 9th May (7.00pm EDT) to enter. Good luck.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the award winners. Thank you for honoring me. I'm happy.:-)

    ReplyDelete